At KGPCo, we take a consultative approach to developing customized supply chain solutions that leverage technology to meet our Customers’ unique supply chain needs at the lowest total cost
At KGPCo, our success stems from years of first-hand experience helping our clients solve their complex supply chain challenges. Our experience in designing, implementing and operating customized supply chain solutions for many of the largest communications companies uniquely qualifies us to recommend the best supply chain practices within the communications industry.
Our practical approach begins by simply listening to our clients’ needs and understanding the infrastructure and resources already in place. Through analysis, we recommend proven supply chain strategies to deliver total cost savings to your company and transform your supply chain into a competitive advantage. No one knows your business better than you. At KGPCo, we count on you to explain your business needs so that you can count on us to make fact-based recommendations drawn by real-life experiences.
Supply Chain Model Benefits
- Reduced local market facility costs
- Use of existing local partner project warehouses greatly reduces the costs required to operate dedicated local warehouses, eliminating excess facility, material handling, labor and network expenses
- Reduced inventory requirements
- Centralized stocking reduces the inventory levels and the associated capital requirements needed to support the deployment schedule
- Increased control of inventory
- Centralized stocking allows for greater control of material for market allocations during times of unanticipated site schedule changes
- Increased material and site visibility
- KGPCo existing systems and reporting provides complete visibility to inventory levels and complete site status reporting until proof-of-delivery to the installing crew
- Contract Price Parity
- With KGPCo taking direct orders from Communications Carriers for contract priced materials, installation contractor margins are not diluted